Dr. Angelo Reyes, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Reyes completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at New York Methodist Crd Thrc Sgy and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reyes is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
New York Methodist Crd Thrc Sgy
Cardiothoracic Surgery Department263 7th Ave Ste 4h, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Call
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reyes?
He saved my life, I am forever grateful for the best and humanly procedure. My entire family appreciate his care and confidence displayed before,during and especially after. Thanks for all
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island