Dr. Angelo Ferraro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferraro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Angelo Ferraro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Ferraro completed a residency at St Francis Hosp Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Kootenai Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferraro is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple U, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Francis Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Francis Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 801 W 5th Ave Ste 504, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 755-5500
Rockwood Heart And Vascular Center
Rockwood Heart And Vascular Center910 W 5th Ave Ste 900, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 755-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferraro?
He is a Amazing Cardiologist, he also care about his patients!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferraro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferraro frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ferraro's office is located at 801 W 5th Ave Ste 504, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ferraro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kootenai Health
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital