Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (630) 262-7400.
Dr. Angelo Miele, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7447
Dr. Angelo Miele, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bloomingdale, IL. Dr. Miele completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group233 S Gary Ave, Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Call
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Loyola U-McGaw Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miele?
Takes his time with patients and sincerely cares about his patients and their concerns.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miele has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Angelo Miele, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miele's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miele accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miele frequently treats Wellness Examination, Hypertension, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Miele's office is located at 233 S Gary Ave, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miele speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.