Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Dios accepts your insurance.
Dr. Angelito de Dios, MD is a nephrology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. de Dios completed a residency at Lincoln Med Mntl Health Center. He currently practices at HEART RHYTHM CENTER OF TEXAS and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lincoln Med Mntl Health Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Angeles University Foundation, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Rhythm Center of Texas
Heart Rhythm Center of Texas222 E Ridge Rd Ste 116, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 661-9111
New Era Nephrology
Valley Kidney Center1301 E Ridge Rd Ste A, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 687-8223
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Dios?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de Dios frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Parathyroid (Gland) Disease.
Dr. de Dios' office is located at 222 E Ridge Rd Ste 116, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Dios has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Knapp Medical Center
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg