Dr. Angela Mark, MD is a neurology specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Mark completed a residency at University Of Michigan Medical Center. She currently practices at NorthShore University HealthSystem and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mark is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
NorthShore University HealthSystem
NorthShore Neurological Institute1000 Central St Ste 880, Evanston, IL 60201 Existing Patients: (847) 570-2570
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins University Schl Of Med, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mark?
Dr. Mark was my first neurologist here in America. At one point I had to switch (due to moving), but after a bad experience with another doc, I'm now traveling the 45 minutes to see her. That's how good she is. Intelligent, respectful, friendly -- I can't recommend her highly enough. She doesn't talk down to me like other doctors I've come across; she doesn't dismiss what intelligence I have. It's appreciated.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital