Dr. Hawk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Angela Hawk, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Hawk completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. She currently practices at Regional Obstetrical Consultants. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Obstetrical Consultants
Regional Obstetrical Consultants902 Mccallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 664-4460
Associates In OB/GYN PC
Dalton1105 Burleyson Rd, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (423) 664-4460
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hawk frequently treats Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and High Risk Pregnancy.
Dr. Hawk's office is located at 902 Mccallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.