Dr. Trobaugh-Lotrario has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Angela Trobaugh-Lotrario, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Trobaugh-Lotrario completed a residency at U Co/Chldns Hosp. She currently practices at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trobaugh-Lotrario is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- U Co/Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- U Co/Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U Co/Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trobaugh-Lotrario?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trobaugh-Lotrario accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trobaugh-Lotrario frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Trobaugh-Lotrario's office is located at 101 W 8th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital101 W 8th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204 (509) 474-2777