Dr. Gerguis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Angela Gerguis, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Gerguis completed a residency at University Tn College Med Chattanooga. She currently practices at Total Health, Center for Family Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerguis is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Tn College Med Chattanooga, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Total Health, Center for Family Medicine
Total Health, Center for Family Medicine1203 Brampton Ave, Statesboro, GA 30458 Existing Patients: (912) 871-7890
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerguis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerguis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gerguis frequently treats Mastodynia, Breast Pain, and Influenza (Flu).
Dr. Gerguis' office is located at 1203 Brampton Ave, Statesboro, GA 30458. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.