Dr. Angel Negron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Negron's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Angel Negron, MD is a hematology specialist in Hurst, TX. Dr. Negron completed a residency at Cleveland Clin Found. He currently practices at Diagnostex Consultants Pllc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Negron is board certified in Hematology.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Cleveland Clin Found, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diagnostex Consultants Pllc500 Grapevine Hwy Ste 106, Hurst, TX 76054 Existing Patients: (817) 514-6271
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Negron?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Negron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Negron frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Negron's office is located at 500 Grapevine Hwy Ste 106, Hurst, TX 76054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Negron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.