Dr. Angel Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Angel Rodriguez, MD is a oncology specialist in Kyle, TX. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Austin Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Komen For The Cure Breast Oncology Fellowship, Other Education — 2009
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Ucc School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Georgia Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin Cancer Centers
Austin Cancer Centers - Kyle1180 Seton Pkwy Ste 150, Kyle, TX 78640 Existing Patients: (512) 505-5500
Austin Cancer Centeraustin Breast Center - Central Park900 W 38th St Ste 110, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 505-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez is the most caring, knowledgeable doctor I have ever me. Highly recommend him!!! Brenda Sorrells
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 1180 Seton Pkwy Ste 150, Kyle, TX 78640. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center