Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Anelechi Anyanwu, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Anyanwu completed a residency at Hammersmith Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery
Guggenheim Pavilion1190 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Hammersmith Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Harefield Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Nigeria, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anyanwu?
Dr. Ani performed both my LVAD and Heart Transplant operations in 2016. He is soft spoken, intelligent, and very compassionate while he treats you. My family was so glad that we worked with him, he eased our worries while we were waiting for the transplant. I had utmost confidence that everything would work out with Dr. Ani leading the surgical team. Since my transplant I have competed in a triathlon and cycled over 7,000 miles. Thanks for all of your expertise.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Burdett Birth Center