Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anees Saleemi, MD
Dr. Anees Saleemi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Saleemi completed a residency at Berger Pines City Hospital. He currently practices at Arlington Heart and is affiliated with Medical City Arlington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saleemi is board certified in Cardiology.
- United Christian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Berger Pines City Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- United Christian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saleemi?
Great Dr. And Keen Observations and skills! I met him in the hospital as a patient. I had blood clots in my lungs which came from clot in my leg. He's been taking care of sence . ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saleemi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saleemi frequently treats Chest Pain, Dyslipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Saleemi's office is located at 2726 Matlock Rd Ste C, Arlington, TX 76015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saleemi speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Arlington
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Arlington Office2726 Matlock Rd Ste C, Arlington, TX 76015
Dr. Anees Saleemi
Norberto Montani MD2455 Robinson Rd Ste 100, Grand Prairie, TX 75051 (817) 275-8991