Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrius Baskys, MD
Dr. Andrius Baskys, MD is
- Macmaster U Med Ctr, Medical School — 1997
- McMaster University / Faculty of Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Toronto, Medical School — 1995
- University of Toronto Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN FRANCISCO, Other Education — 1991
- Toronto Western Hospital, Other Education — 1989
- Vilnius V Kapsukas State University, Medical School — 1975
- Clarke Inst Of Psych, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Inland Empire Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baskys?
Very excellent doctor and a great human being. Never had an issue, always very responsive and understanding no matter what time of the year or what was happening. He’ll be there to support you and give you the care that you need to stay or become healthy. Greatest doctor I’ve had, highly recommend him to anybody.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Andrius Baskys, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Baskys' profile.
Dr. Baskys in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Baskys' office is located at 2035 E Ball Rd Ste 200 Anaheim, CA 92806. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Baskys is able to speak Russian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baskys provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Andrius Baskys, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Health Care Agency
Amhs Anaheim2035 E Ball Rd Ste 200, Anaheim, CA 92806 (714) 517-6300
Western University795 E 2nd St Ste 5, Pomona, CA 91766 (909) 865-2565
Clinical Research5700 Division St Ste 101, Riverside, CA 92506 (951) 300-4924
Riverside Psychiatric Med Grp
Baskys Clinic - Riverside5887 Brockton Ave Ste B, Riverside, CA 92506 (951) 275-8500