Dr. Baran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrij Baran, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saratoga Springs, NY. Dr. Baran completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Saratoga Hospital and is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baran is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saratoga Hospital6 Care Ln, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Existing Patients: (518) 587-7625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baran?
Admittedly, I've only seen 1 cardiologist in my life, however, I see a slew of other doctors for different conditions ranging in severity. I've been with Dr. Baran for 10+ years and will only leave his office when he and Michelle do! Actually, the entire staff is fabulous. Aside from my own experiences with Dr. Baran, I have always asked him his suggestions for other medical specialists and he has never steered me wrong. Wonderful people that get to know you and treat you as such. Recommend to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baran frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baran's office is located at 6 Care Ln, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
- St. Mary’s Healthcare - Amsterdam