Dr. Zadeh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Zadeh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Zadeh completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at LA Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zadeh is board certified in Cardiology.
- Harbor-Ucla/Good Samaritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Louisville, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LA Cardiology Associates
LA Cardiology Associates1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 703, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Existing Patients: (213) 977-0419
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zadeh?
I met Dr. Zadeh via an ER visit due to chest pain. He was very knowledgeable and explained in detail what I needed to feel better. He performed the surgery that I needed and am doing great. I would recommend him highly to any person that needs a cardiologist. He definitely saved my life!! He is AWESOME ??????????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Zadeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zadeh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zadeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zadeh frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zadeh's office is located at 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 703, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zadeh speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center