Dr. Yee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Yee, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Yee completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Mass General Cancer Center at Newton-Wellesley and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Dana Farber Canc Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Princeton Univ, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mass General Cancer Center at Newton-Wellesley
Mass General Cancer Center at Newton-Wellesley2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 219-1230
- 2 2014 Washington St, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 219-1230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yee?
Five star rating ! Knowledge, thorough, very nice, answers all questions, listens to the patient ! Thought Dr. Yee was fabulous! Very well educated.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital