Dr. Andrew Soh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Soh, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Depew, NY. Dr. Soh completed a residency at Sisters Of Charity Hospital Of Buffalo. He currently practices at Sisters Of Charity Hosp Oncolgy and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital Of Buffalo, Residency Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Health Net
- Husky Health
- Independent Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sisters Of Charity Hosp Oncolgy
Sisters Of Charity Hosp Oncolgy6199 Transit Rd, Depew, NY 14043 Existing Patients: (716) 862-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soh?
Dr Soh is amazing! He’s one of the best doctors I’ve ever had. I find him to be an exceptional doctor. What makes him exceptional to me is his personality. He is genuinely a caring person. People can tell when a doctor really cares. And Dr Soh shows how much he cares by the way he talks to you, and by the way he listens. By the way he answers your questions. He takes his time with you and never appears rushed. Most patients want to think and feel that their doctors really care about them as an individual and that their needs are being taken seriously. No worries with Dr Soh, you will know!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soh frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Soh's office is located at 6199 Transit Rd, Depew, NY 14043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soh speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Soh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital