Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pippas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew Pippas, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Pippas completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Radiation Oncology of Columbus, PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pippas is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiation Oncology of Columbus, PC
Radiation Oncology of Columbus, PC1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 320-8700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pippas?
One of the most thorough compassionate and skilled physicians I have ever visited.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pippas frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Pippas' office is located at 1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pippas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare