Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Velazquez, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hoover, AL. Dr. Velazquez completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Fl. He currently practices at Birmingham Nrsrgry Spine Grp PC and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Velazquez is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bapt Hlth Sys, Internship Hospital
- Duke University Eye Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Shands Hospital at the University of Fl, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Birmingham Nrsrgry Spine Grp PC
St Vincent's One Nineteen7191 Cahaba Valley Rd, Hoover, AL 35242 Existing Patients: (205) 991-2021
Alfred Habeeb MD3928 Montclair Rd Ste 100, Mountain Brk, AL 35213 Existing Patients: (205) 592-3911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Velazquez?
My husband and I have been thoroughly pleased with Dr Velazquez. He has performed outpatient surgeries on family members and has been an excellent provider. The staff are efficient, friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr V and his practice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Velazquez frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Diabetic Cataracts, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Velazquez's office is located at 7191 Cahaba Valley Rd, Hoover, AL 35242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Velazquez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham
- Walker Baptist Medical Center