Dr. Grainger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Grainger, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Grainger completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Columbus Oncology And Hematology Associates and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grainger is board certified in Hematology.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Oncology And Hematology Associates
Bio Reference Laboratories Inc.810 Jasonway Ave Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 442-3130
Ohiohealth Corporation6700 Perimeter Dr, Dublin, OH 43016 Existing Patients: (614) 442-3130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grainger?
Dr. Grainger is very patient and considerate. He takes time to listen to our concerns. I am very grateful for his expertise and would highly recommend him for anyone who needs an oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grainger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grainger frequently treats Anemia, Lymphocytosis, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Grainger's office is located at 810 Jasonway Ave Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital