Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. So accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew So, DO is a cardiology specialist in Lihue, HI. Dr. So completed a residency at Christiana Hospital. He currently practices at Kauai Medical Clinic - Main Clinic and is affiliated with Wilcox Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. So is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Christiana Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Christiana Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kauai Medical Clinic - Main Clinic3-3420 Kuhio Hwy Ste B, Lihue, HI 96766 Existing Patients: (808) 245-1548
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. So?
Dr. So is passionate about what he does and practices with a level of excellence. He is informative and concise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. So frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. So's office is located at 3-3420 Kuhio Hwy Ste B, Lihue, HI 96766. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. So has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wilcox Health