Dr. Andrew Trontis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trontis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Trontis, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Whiting, NJ. Dr. Trontis completed a residency at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Garden State Medical Center and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- The Spine Institute At Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School
- Moravian University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trontis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trontis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trontis frequently treats Artificial Disc Replacement, Back Pain, and Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement.
Dr. Trontis' office is located at 1100 Highway 70, Whiting, NJ 08759. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trontis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center