Dr. Andrew Watson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Watson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bartlett, TN. Dr. Watson completed a residency at Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Bartlett and is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Bartlett
Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Bartlett2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 305, Bartlett, TN 38133 Existing Patients: (901) 300-2971
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watson?
Dr. Watson saved my father’s life. It is rare to find such a gifted physician with a wonderful bedside manor. We will never go anywhere else
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watson frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Watson's office is located at 2996 Kate Bond Rd Ste 305, Bartlett, TN 38133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist University Hospital