Dr. Andrew Solan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Solan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Solan, MD is a hematology specialist in Media, PA. Dr. Solan completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Alliance Cancer Specialists. Dr. Solan is board certified in Hematology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Solan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Thyroid Cancer.
Dr. Solan's office is located at 1078 W Baltimore Pike Ste 1, Media, PA 19063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Solan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.