Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Emory University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Congestive Heart Failure, and Cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown