Dr. Sloan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Sloan, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Sloan completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at University Hospital Cleveland and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sloan is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital Cleveland
Warren Selman, MD11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sloan?
My experience has always been great. All information is up front and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Sloan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sloan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sloan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sloan frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery, Cranial Neurosurgery, and Neurocritical Care Disorders.
Dr. Sloan's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital