Dr. Andrew Satinsky, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Satinsky completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Medstar Grgtwn Univ Hosp Rad/On and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Medstar Grgtwn Univ Hosp Rad/On
Medstar Grgtwn Univ Hosp Rad/On3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 (202) 444-3320
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Geo Wash U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Satinsky?
One of the finest doctors I have ever known. Possesses great knowledge and skill and is compassionate and caring. I am very fortunate to have been treated by him for breast cancer and that he gave me informative and life-saving advice. I trust him to do/recommend what is best for me.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center