Dr. Andrew Rokito, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rokito completed a residency at Hosp Joint Diseases. He currently practices at NYU Hospital Joint Diseases and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rokito is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NYU Hospital Joint Diseases
NYU Hospital Joint Diseases333 E 38th St Fl 4, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (646) 501-7223
Andrew Rokito, MD
Andrew Rokito, MD311 North St Ste 102, White Plains, NY 10605 Existing Patients: (646) 501-7223
- Kerlan-Jobe Ortho Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hosp Joint Diseases, Residency Hospital — 1993
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rokito?
Dr Rokito did ACL surgery for me in 2001, and other ACL in 2006 (sports accidents). He and team are completely professional and capable. I experienced full and excellent recovery. Strongly recommend him. 15 years later both knees are still excellent.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital