Dr. Andrew Porter, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Porter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Porter, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Porter completed a residency at Via Christi Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Ams - Family Medicine and Speciality Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porter is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ams - Family Medicine and Speciality Clinic707 N Emporia St, Wichita, KS 67214 Existing Patients: (319) 389-7287
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Porter frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Porter's office is located at 707 N Emporia St, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis