Dr. Lim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Lim, MD is a family medicine specialist in Andover, MA. Dr. Lim completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Nebraska At Kearney, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lim?
He is patient caring and goes out of his way for his patients!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Lim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lim frequently treats Wheelchair Evaluation, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Impairment Rating Evaluation.
Dr. Lim's office is located at 63 PARK ST, Andover, MA 01810. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lim speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Andover Smiles63 PARK ST, Andover, MA 01810 (978) 409-1137
SMG Pleasant Valley Internists
SMG Pleasant Valley Internists60 East St Ste 1400, Methuen, MA 01844 (978) 689-0869