Dr. Freiberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Freiberg, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Freiberg completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus. He currently practices at Pshmg - Lime Spring and is affiliated with Milton S Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Freiberg is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- St Jude Childrens Research Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pshmg - Lime Spring2221 Noll Dr, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 531-6012
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Freiberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Freiberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Freiberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Freiberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Freiberg frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Freiberg's office is located at 2221 Noll Dr, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center