Dr. Baumel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Baumel, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Baumel completed a residency at Childrens Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Framingham Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Baumel is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Framingham Pediatrics125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701 Existing Patients: (508) 879-5764
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baumel?
Dr. Baumel is the best. Thorough and caring like no other doctor we've encountered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Baumel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baumel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baumel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baumel frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Baumel's office is located at 125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baumel speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital