Dr. Andrew Palmisano, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Blue Springs, MO. Dr. Palmisano completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Rockhill Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University of Michigan, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmisano?
Dr. Palmisano is an excellent, caring, and knowledgable surgeon. In July of 2017, I fell and among other injuries, broke the head off my femur which resulted in a partial hip replacement performed by a different surgeon, Less than a year later, that replacement failed. Happily, I was referred to Dr. Palmisano who did a total hip revision with tremendous success. My recovery and rehab went great. Today, I had my one-year follow-up visit. The new hip has healed beautifully, and I highly recommend Dr. Palmisano. He is top-notch.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital