Call (856) 254-2739 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Andrew Zinn, MD
Dr. Andrew Zinn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Zinn completed a residency at New York University Medical Center/Chief Resident. He currently practices at The Heart House and is affiliated with Jefferson Washington Township Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zinn is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- New York University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- New York University Medical Center/Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zinn?
Dr. Zinn is the GREATEST. Great bedside manner and professionalism. After meeting Dr. Zinn I was relaxed going in for my procedure. He explains everything before and after. He is a straight shooter and I felt very comfortable with him being the Cardio Surgeon doing the procedure.
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Zinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zinn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zinn frequently treats Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Zinn's office is located at 999 Route 73 North Suite 205, Marlton, NJ 08053. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zinn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.