Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-2122.
Dr. Andrew Schulz, MD
Dr. Andrew Schulz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Beavercreek, OH. Dr. Schulz completed a residency at Grant Medical Center. He currently practices at Beavercreek Family Physicians and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schulz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Grant Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth, Medical School — 1998
- The Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schulz?
Selected this provider at retirement 2016. Excellent experience with this provider.
- Miami Valley Hospital South
- Miami Valley Hospital North
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schulz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Schulz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schulz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schulz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schulz frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Diabetic Polyneuropathy, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Schulz's office is located at 1244 Meadow Bridge Dr Ste 100, Beavercreek, OH 45434. Find other locations and directions.