Dr. Owens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Owens, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Denton, TX. Dr. Owens completed a residency at Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hosp. He currently practices at North Texas Arrhythmia and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Owens is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Texas Arrhythmia
North Texas Arrhythmia2609 Scripture St, Denton, TX 76201 Existing Patients: (940) 565-0800
Andrew Owens, M.D.
Andrew Owens, M.D.2900 N Interstate 35 Ste 200, Denton, TX 76201 Existing Patients: (940) 565-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owens?
DR. Owens and his staff make you feel like a favorite Uncle that has stopped by for a visit. They answer EVERY question completely then ask questions to ensure you understand the situation. If the receptionist takes a message you can rest assured Dr. Owens will return your call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Owens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Owens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Owens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Owens frequently treats Heart Disease, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Dr. Owens' office is located at 2609 Scripture St, Denton, TX 76201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano