Dr. O'Connor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew O'Connor, DO is a nephrology specialist in Monroe, NC. Dr. O'Connor completed a residency at Baystate Med Center. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Atrium Health Anson. Dr. O'Connor is board certified in Nephrology.
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrolina Nephrology Associates
Metrolina Nephrology Associates1640 Campus Park Dr Ste C, Monroe, NC 28112 Existing Patients: (704) 226-0366
Metrolina Nephrology Associates PA1300 Baxter St Ste 215, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (704) 226-0366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Connor?
Dr. O’Connor saved my life in August 2018 from acute renal failure. He is knowledgeable, takes time to answer my 100s or questions, explains things thoroughly and has an amazing personality. He even remembers and asks about my children and their activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew O'Connor, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Connor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Connor accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Connor frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hyperkalemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. O'Connor's office is located at 1640 Campus Park Dr Ste C, Monroe, NC 28112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Anson
- Atrium Health Union
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center