Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Andrew de la Torre, MD is a general surgery specialist in Kearny, NJ. Dr. de la Torre completed a residency at UMDNJ-NJMS, University Hospital. He currently practices at Liver, Pancreas, Biliary Surgery and Cancer Care and is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de la Torre is board certified in General Surgery.
- UMDNJ, University Hospital, Liver Transplantation, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Maryland, Kidney/Pancreas Transplantation, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- UMDNJ-NJMS, University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ-NJMS, University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Queens College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de la Torre?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de la Torre frequently treats Viral Hepatitis, Gallbladder Scan, and Hepatitis C Virus Screening.
Dr. de la Torre's office is located at 206 Bergen Ave, Kearny, NJ 07032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de la Torre speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. de la Torre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Neighborhood Health Center at Christ Hospital