Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Antoszyk, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Antoszyk completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at CEENTA SouthPark and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Antoszyk is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University at Albany, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Duke Eye Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Duke Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Antoszyk?
Dr. Antosyzk treated me for last 14 years for macula degeneration with eye injections every month. His expertise, care, and comforting demeanor has meant everything to me. His dedication to all efforts in retaining his patients eyesight is so appreciated as the risk of blindness is ever present. My procedures every month for 14 years were bearable knowing I was in competent, caring hands. I'm forever thankful to Dr. Antosyzk and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antoszyk frequently treats Macular Hole, Retinal Hemorrhage, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Antoszyk's office is located at 6035 Fairview Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Antoszyk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center