Dr. Muskovitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Muskovitz, MD is a oncology specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Muskovitz completed a residency at University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Cancer & Leukemia Center and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muskovitz is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 2005
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muskovitz?
Excellent bedside manner and straightforward. Very personable and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Muskovitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muskovitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muskovitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muskovitz frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Muskovitz's office is located at 44344 Dequindre Rd Ste 260, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy