Dr. Andrew Merola, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Merola completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY ORTHOPEDICS - NEW YORK and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Merola is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
University Orthopedics - New York
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
University Hospital Of Brooklyn760 Parkside Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Existing Patients: (718) 270-4540
- University Of Colorado Hospital Authority, Fellowship Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merola?
From the moment I walked into his office I felt at ease. After a series of questions, tests and reviewing films , Dr Merola took time with my wife and I explaining the source of pain I have been experiencing for more than 4 years. Because of Dr. Merola I am now able to play with my kids and I have my life back....Thank You Dr
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center