Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Medvedovsky, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Ocala, FL. Dr. Medvedovsky completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System. He currently practices at Florida Pain and Rehabilitation Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Medvedovsky is board certified in Neurology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Pain and Rehabilitation Center1910 Sw 18th Ct Ste 200, Ocala, FL 34471 Existing Patients: (352) 629-7011
National Pain Institute
Npi Rx5365 Atlantic Ave Ste 504, Delray Beach, FL 33484 Existing Patients: (561) 495-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Medvedovsky?
Wonderful doctor wish I knew where he went!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Medvedovsky frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Medvedovsky's office is located at 1910 Sw 18th Ct Ste 200, Ocala, FL 34471. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Medvedovsky speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Medvedovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.