Dr. Andrew Maser, DO is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Maser completed a residency at Mt. Clemens General Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Adventhealth North Pinellas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maser is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Specialists37026 Us Highway 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Existing Patients: (727) 938-1935
- The Florida Spine Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mt. Clemens General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Center For Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mt. Clemens General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Michigan College of Osteopathic Medicine (Private College), Medical School — 1987
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maser?
Let me preface my comment with the treatment I had before seeking Dr. Maser's help. I was involved in an auto accident. After having been seen by a Chiropractor for some time I was still experiencing pain, numbness and weakens that would not dissapate without continued treatment. I loved Dr. Maser. He was very easy to talk to. He listened to every question and concern and addressed them thoroughly. He breaks down his plan on how he thinks your treatment should be addressed and why. He was always in a good mood and smiling. I was very happy with Dr. Maser and his treatment plan. I ultimately didn't get my surgery done by him (much to my disappointment) because I was relocated to another part of the state. Had I stayed in Palm Harbor I would not have had any reservations with Dr. Maser performing my surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Maser.
- Adventhealth North Pinellas