Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 792-6680.
Dr. Andrew Thompson, MD
New Patient(360) 558-3084
Dr. Andrew Thompson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at MultiCare Tacoma Family Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Family Practice.
MultiCare Tacoma Family Medicine
MultiCare Tacoma Family Medicine521 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock, Medical School
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Echocardiography, and Wheelchair Evaluation.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 521 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.