Dr. Singer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Singer, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Alcoa, TN. Dr. Singer completed a residency at Chldns Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Affiliates and is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singer is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldns Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Chldns Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates123 Gill St, Alcoa, TN 37701 Existing Patients: (865) 977-8242
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC2121 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 525-2640
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singer?
My 4 year old son has multiple food allergies. After being frustrated with the allergy care available in our area we decided to look outside the area for a new allergist. We drive an hour and a half to see Dr. Singer and it is so worth it. I'm so glad we decided to see him. My son loves him, loves going to see him and Dr. Singer is great with him. He is very knowledgeable in food allergies, never rushes appointments and he personally calls with test results instead of relaying through a nurse. Within a few months of seeing him we were able to do several food challenges and add foods into my son's very limited diet. So so glad we decided to switch. All the nurses and office staff are great too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singer frequently treats All Types of Food Poisoning, Animal Allergies, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Singer's office is located at 123 Gill St, Alcoa, TN 37701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center