Dr. Andrew Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Rubin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rancho Mirage, CA. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Eisenhower Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center
Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Existing Patients: (760) 346-0642
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
I'm a physician and have been a patient of Dr Rubin's for at least 25 years. Excellent care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eisenhower Health