Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iliff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew Iliff, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Iliff completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine. He currently practices at MISSOURI CANCER ASSOCIATES. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iliff is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iliff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iliff frequently treats Dehydration, Anemia, and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Iliff's office is located at 1705 E Broadway Ste 100, Columbia, MO 65201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iliff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.