Dr. Levine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Levine, MD is a nephrology specialist in Weslaco, TX. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levine is board certified in Nephrology.
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- U Montemorelos Fac Med, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 914 S Utah Ave, Weslaco, TX 78596 Existing Patients: (956) 682-5105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 914 S Utah Ave, Weslaco, TX 78596. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Knapp Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg