Dr. Andrew Romano, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Manahawkin, NJ. Dr. Romano completed a residency at Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth VA. He currently practices at Dr. Andrew L. Romano DO LLC and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dr. Andrew L. Romano DO LLC
Dr. Andrew L. Romano DO LLC703 Mill Creek Rd Ste D, Manahawkin, NJ 08050 (609) 549-6787
- Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth VA, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth VA, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Stony Brook University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Farmingdale University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romano?
A can't speak highly enough about Dr Romano. My dad had open heart surgery over the summer. He had Pumphead and was out of it after the surgery. Dr Romano was RIGHT there for us. I was in contact with his office with my questions and concerns and Dr Romano understood how afraid I was. His office staff is amazing. Dr Romano called me on a Saturday to give me a prescription for my dad, which was completely outside the scope of what was expected of him. His bedside manner with my dad while he was in the hospital for an emergency stay right after his surgery put my dad completely at ease. The most important thing my dad and I can say about Dr Romano is that we completely trust that he will do what is the best thing for us because of his depth of knowledge and experience. So grateful for him.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center