Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrew McGinn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. McGinn completed a residency at U Minn Hosps. He currently practices at Associates in Chiropractic P.A. and is affiliated with North Memorial Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGinn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Minn Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Minn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGinn?
One of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met. And, he happens to be an excellent physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McGinn frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. McGinn's office is located at 2500 Como Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGinn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Memorial Health